- White Sugar2/3 Cups
- Margarine1/4 Cups
- Bananas1 Cupsmashed
- Water1/4 Cups
- All Purpose Flour1 2/3 Cups
- Baking Soda1 Teaspoons
- Salt1/2 Teaspoons
- Baking Powder1/4 Teaspoons
1) Prepare the oven by flaming it up to 175 C/ 350 and then apply a generous coat of non-stick cooking spray over a loaf pan (9 x 5 x3).
2) Place butter in a bowl and add white sugar in it; beat well so that the mixture is quite smooth and creamy.
3) Add eggs in the bowl along with water and bananas in the butter and mix well until everything is well combined.
4) Add salt, baking soda, flour, and baking soda in the bowl and mix well so that the mixture becomes quite moist. Do scrape the sides of the bowl so that the entire amount of ingredients is combined in the mixture.
5) Transfer the batter to the prepared loaf pan and then place the batter in the prepared oven.
6) Bake for about an hour in the oven and make sure the bread is quite brown from the top. (Baking time may be different for each and the size of the loaf).
7) Let the bread cool down in the pan for about 10 minutes; then transfer the bread to a wire rack and let it cool completely.
8) Cut the low fat banana bread into slices and serve it with a cup of skimmed milk and get to enjoy a healthy and light and healthy breakfast.
If you are one of those who love to have some light and refreshing bread in the breakfast, then you must try having this low fat banana bread. A great idea is to add chocolate chips or fruit bits in the recipe to give it a different flavor. As specified in the title, this bread carries low amount of calories; which means that this bread is perfect for the health freaks. Get to prepare this amazing bread in just about 75 minutes or so.