- Chicken Breast Halves4Boneless
- Soy Sauce3 Tablespoons
- Worcestershire Sauce2 Tablespoons
1) Prepare your oven prior to the baking process. Flame it up to the 180 degree Celsius mark.
2) Set up the boneless chicken breasts in a baking dish.
3) Top the breasts with soy sauce and then with Worcesertshire Sauce.
4) Enclose the dish tightly with aluminium foil.
5) Bake for 45-50 minutes time in the preheated oven.
6) During the last 5 minutes of the baking process, remove the foil from the top and bake for the remaining time.
The key to losing weight is to eliminate as much flavor from your diet as possible and bring in more health. This Low Fat Chicken Recipe uses absolutely no spices at all, making it an absolute 0 fat dish. Moreover, it perfectly suits people suffering from blood pressure issues because it contains no salt content what so ever.