- Water3.5 Cups
- Cane sugarto tasteunrefined
- Lemon slicesfor garnishing
- Ice cubesto tasteoptional
1) Remove the skin of the fruit to extract the pulp.
2) Discard the seeds from the fruit.
3) Place all the fruit in a blender and blend well until you get a smooth puree. Don’t worry if some of the small pieces of the fruit do not get blended.
4) Pour lemon juice in a jar and add sugar to it.
5) Now pour the litchi mixture in the jar.
6) Mix the ingredients well until it becomes a smooth mixture and the sugar gets well dissolved.
7) Place ice cubes in glasses and pour the juice over ice cubes.
8) Serve the drink readily.
Lychee is a pulpy fruit which is great to eat if it’s summertime. So isn’t it great to have a glass of Lychee lemonade instead of eating the fruit? A sweet drink that’s a bit tangy too, Lychee lemonade will make you feel fresh and chilled on a bright summer afternoon. And the taste of the drink is nothing but marvelous. The juice contains a lot of essential minerals and also fulfils the Vitamin C requirement of the body.
So, whenever you want to enjoy the summer along with a bit of music and a great novel, you must try this wonderful recipe in your kitchen, and don’t forget to share this recipe with your friends and family.