- Elbow Macaroni8 Ounces
- Sharp Cheddar Cheese8 OuncesShredded
- Curd Cottage Cheese12 Ounces
- Sour Cream8 Ounces
- Parmesan Cheese1/4 CupsGrated
- SaltTo Taste
- PepperTo Taste
- Dry Bread Crumbs1 Cups
- Butter1/4 CupsMelted
1) Preheat your oven to 175 degrees Celcius.
2) Pour water in a cooking pot, add some salt and bring it to a boil
3) Stir in the elbow macaronis and cook for 10 mins. Dont let the mac get too soft! Drain the macaronis and leave them to dry!
4) Now lets get the real mixture ready! In a baking dish, mix the boiled macaroni, cheddar cheese, cottage cheese, sour cream, parmesan cheese. Add salt and pepper to taste. Mix well, but dont let the macaroni break!
5) As for the topping. Mix melted butter and bread crum and spray them over the macaroni mixture.
Whether pasta lovers or not, the combination of cheese and pasta is always going to make their mouths water to the fullest. Macaroni and Cheese has many versions all across the world, but this version is the creamiest and the cheesiest, and hence the most tasty combination of macaronis and cheese!