- Soy Sauce1/2 Cups
- Honey1/2 Cups
- Chicken Wings3 Pounds
- Molasses1/4 Cups
- Chile Sauce2 Tablespoons
- Ginger1 TeaspoonsChopped
- Garlic2 ClovesChopped
1) Set up the chicken in a moderate sized bowl.
2) In a separate bowl whisk together chile sauce, ginger, garlic, molasses, honey and soy sauce.
3) Stir the mixture into the chicken bowl, making sure the whole chicken is topped.
4) Cover and refrigerate the marinated chicken for about an hour.
5) Preheat a baking oven upto the 185 degree Celsius mark.
6) Set up the marinated chicken in a single layer on a baking dish.
7) Bake for 40-45 minutes in the preheated oven.
Note: Turn the chicken wings midway during the baking process.
Oyumm! Mouth Watered? If yes, then rightfully so, because these Mahogany Chicken Wings Recipe are as tasty in your mouth as they are in your eyes. One of the best wings meals you can cook. This is a must learn and is going to earn you the best of reviews!