- Haddock Fillets6
- SaltTo Taste
- Ground Black PepperTo Taste
- Plum Tomatoes4Sliced
- Yellow Bell Pepper1Sliced
- Capers5 Tablespoons
- Olive Oil6 Tablespoons
- Lemon Juice6 Tablespoons
- Parsley8 TablespoonsChopped
Steps to make Mainely Fish Recipe:
1) Prepare the baking oven and flame it up to the 195 degree Celsius mark.
2) Make individual aluminium foil sheets for each Haddock fillet. Note: Each sheet should be big enough to enclose the whole of the fillet in it.
3) Set up the fillets on their sheets. Season with salt and ground black pepper to taste.
4) In a bowl, toss together yellow peppers, red peppers, onion and tomatoes.
5) Top each fillet with the tossed vegetable mixture. Sprinkle parsley and capers on top and then top with a tablespoon each of lemon juice and olive oil.
6) Enclose each fillet using the sheet edges and set up on a baking sheet.
7) Bake each fillet for 20 minutes time in the preheated oven.
8) Once done, open up the foil and leave the fish to cool for a few minutes. Serve!
This Mainely Fish Recipe is a wonderfully presented fish meal that is sure to impress any new eaters! A super easy and super quick recipe that goes stunningly well with hot white boiled rice and boiled asparagus. You may even try this with your favorite toasted bread! A must try and must learn fish meal!