- Honey1 Tablespoonsor to taste
- Milk1 Cups
1) Rinse the fruits with running water.
2) Peel off the mango, remove the seed, and cut it into chunks.
3) Peel off the apples, core it, remove the seeds and chop it into small pieces.
4) Place the fruits in the blender along a cup of milk.
5) Blend for about 2 minutes on high speed so that the mixture becomes smooth.
6) Transfer the mango and apple smoothie to chilled serving glasses and serve.
Mango and Apple Smoothie is one of those drinks that are quite popular all over the world. Enjoy a chilled glass of this drink in the breakfast or have it in afternoon. Do sweeten it with honey, if required, instead of sugar. You may use almond milk or soy milk instead of plain milk.