- Mango500 Gramsripe
- Sugar2 Teaspoons
- Milk1/3 Cups
- Cashew Nutsfor garnishoptional
1) Wash the mangoes with clean water and pat them dry.
2) Peel them off and cut them into small bites.
3) Place the mango bites in the blender along with sugar and blend the ingredients well so that it becomes a smooth puree.
4) Add 5 ice cubes in the blender and blend again for about 2 minutes.
5) Transfer the puree to serving bowl, use cashew nuts to garnish it, and serve the dessert chilled.
Mango Puree is a popular dessert which is enjoyed by people all over the world when it’s too tough to deal with the hot summer. You can prepare it quite easily in just about 5-7 minutes. You can also replace sugar with honey to give it a healthy touch. Cardamom powder can also be added to give it a unique taste. I used alphonso mangoes but you can give the recipe a try with any other type too. The puree is not only served as a dessert but is also included as an ingredient in many other recipes too.