- Vegetable Oil1/2 Cups
- Soy Sauce1/3 Cups
- Red Vinegar1/4 Cups
- Lemon Juice2 Tablespoons
- Mustard Sauce1 Tablespoons
- Worcestershire Sauce1.5 Tablespoons
- Garlic2 ClovesChopped
- Black PepperTo Taste
- Flank Steak1.5 Pounds
1) Mix together garlic, mustard in a bowl. Add black pepper and stir in oil, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, vinegar and soy sauce. Mix well.
2) Take a dish and place the meat on it.
3) Pour the sauce from step 1 over the meat. Place in the fridge for 5 and a half.
4) Flame up your grill and slightly grease it.
5) Cook the coated meat on the grill. Give 6 minutes to each side of the meat.
This is indeed a wonderfully innovated dish by whoever invented it. Your loved ones would love this incredibly grilled Marinated Flank Steak Recipe. You may also use this as toppings for your favorite pizza or simply sandwich or burger patties.