- Orange Juice1/4 Cups
- Soy Sauce1/4 Cups
- Olive Oil2 Tablespoons
- Lemon Juice1 Tablespoons
- Parsley2 TablespoonsChopped
- Garlic1 ClovesChopped
- Oregano1/2 Teaspoons
- Black Pepper1/2 Teaspoons
- Tuna Steaks4
1) Take a large bowl and mix in garlic, oregano, pepper, parsley.
2) Stir in orange juice, soy sauce, lemon juice and olive oil. Mix everything thoroughly to form a good thick marinade.
3) Marinate the steaks in the mixture and keep in the fridge for half an hour.
4) Flame up your grill and set it on high setting. Do grease it a bit as well.
5) Grill the steaks, giving 6 minutes to each side. Remember, when you turn sides, add more marinade to the new side.
A very different recipe from all other grilled tuna steaks, this amazing Marinated Tuna Steak Recipe presents the best orange juice flavored coating! Enjoy with French Fries, potato salad or boiled rice to make an amazing and healthy meal!