- Olive Oil3 Tablespoons
- Zucchini1thinly sliced
- Cooking spray
- All purpose flour1 Cups
- Active dry yeast2 Teaspoons
- White Sugar1 Teaspoons
- Salt1/4 Teaspoons
- Vegetable oil2 Tablespoons
- Warm water1/3 Cups
- Pizza Sauce1/4 Cups
- Mozarella Cheese1/2 Cupsshredded
- Mascarpone Cheese3 Tablespoons
1) Preheat the oven to 190 C (375 F).
2) Put some olive oil in a skillet and heat it over medium heat.
3) Add the zucchini in the oil and fry it for 6 to 8 minutes, until it gets golden brown in color.
4) Remove the frying pan from heat and keep it aside.
5) Apply a light coat of cooking spray on an 8-inch pizza pan.
6) Mix flour with yeast, salt, and sugar in a bowl.
7) Add warm water and the vegetable oil in the bowl.
8) Knead the dough until it becomes well blended.
9) Lightly flour a surface, may be your kitchen shelf.
10) Use a rolling pin to transform the dough into a form that fits the pizza pan.
11)Make it thin in size and to form a rim, fold over the edges of the dough.
12) Apply pizza sauce over the dough.
13) Sprinkle the dough with mozzarella cheese.
14) Put the zucchini slices over the mozzarella cheese.
15) Bake the dough in the oven for about 15 minutes, or until the cheese gets melted and the crust turns brown in the color.
16) Apply mascarpone cheese over the pizza.
17) Make the sure the cheese gets spread on the pizza naturally.
18)Let the pizza cool for about 10 minutes before you slice it to serve
Are you a lover of Italian pizzas? If yes, then mascarpone zucchini is a perfect Italian pizza. This classic appetizer is topped with creamy mascarpone and fresh zucchini, as well as cheese. You can add chicken and seasonal veggies to it to double its yum and taste. The pizza can be served to whole family if its size is not less than 8-inch.