- Beef1 PoundsLean and Minced
- SaltTo Taste
- Garlic Salt1/2 Teaspoons
- Italian Seasoning1.5 Teaspoons
- Oregano3/4 Teaspoons
- Red Pepper Flakes3/4 Teaspoons
- Hot Pepper Sauce1/2 Teaspoons
- Worcestershire Sauce1.5 Tablespoons
- Skimmed Milk1/3 Cups
- Dried Bread Crumbs1/2 Cups
- Parmesan Cheese1/4 Cups
1) Set up your oven to heat up to the 190 degree Celsius mark.
2) Mix together salt, onion, garlic salt, oregano, italian seasoning, red pepper flakes, hot pepper sauce and Worcestershite. Whisk together well.
3) Add the beef. Coat and mix thoroughly!
4) Stir in the milk and Parmesan Cheese, followed by bread crumbs.
5) Mix until all ingredients are well blended into each other.
6) Time to form our meat ball shapes. Form round balls of half the length of your palms.
7) Slightly grease up a baking dish and layer the prepared meat balls on it.
8) Bake for half an hour or until the beef has cooked well through and through. Serve over pasta or dipped in one of your favorite sauces!
Whether you have them in pasta, or in curry, meatballs are meatballs, and they are one of the world's tastiest foods. This Meatball Nirvana Recipe is an alternate version and actually a mix up of several meatball recipes mashed up into one to form an epic single dish. Lighten up your tongues with this stunningly saucy Meatball recipe. Use which ever sauce, red or white, you would like. Moreover, use rice or your favorite pasta!