- Red onion1Sliced
- Fresh mushrooms1/4 PoundsSliced
- Red bell pepper1Sliced
- Olive oil1 Tablespoons
- Salt and ground black pepperTo taste
- Grain tortillas4Whole
- Goat cheese1/4 Cups
- Basil pesto1/4 Cups
- Avocado, sliced1Large
1) Firstly take a box or a container which has a tight lid over it, put the onions, eggplant, mushrooms zucchini and bell pepper in the box.
2) Next step is to sprinkle the olive oil over the vegetables and season it with salt and pepper, put the lid over box and carefully shake the stuff in order to fully coat the vegetables.
3) Take a skillet or pan and put it on the heat and provide it with low to medium level heat.
4) Now place the vegetables on the preheated pan and start cooking for a time period of at least 12 minutes.
5) Now take one tablespoon of goat cheese and one tablespoon of pesto and carefully spread these on each tortilla.
6) Now distribute the sliced avocado on each of the tortilla and also put the mixed vegetables on it.
7) Finally fold in the bottom of tortillas and roll up each of them carefully in a snug wrap. Try to make sure that none of the items can be dropped outside the tortillas.
8) Mediterranean crunch wraps are now ready to give you desired taste.
Now the business of selling fast food items has been reached to its peak level. So it has become more difficult for a common man to find a fast food corner which satisfactorily meets the expectations about the tastes. We often become confuse to decide that which one is the best and suitable to go for. Many of the times we make a mind to prepare a crispy and crunchy fast food item at home but cannot fulfill our intention due to the complexities involved in its preparation. Mediterranean crunch wraps are one of those spicy and yummy eatables which are not only easy to prepare but also perfectly meet our expectations about the taste. We can easily prepare it by following some easy and simple steps of cooking. Must try it once at your home kitchen!