- Refried Beans16 Ounces
- Flour Tortillas510- inch
- Salsa1 Cups
- Colby Jack cheese2 Cups
1) Preheat the oven to 190 C/ 3750 F and then apply a generous coat of cooking spray over a pie pan (9-inch).
2) Add refried beans and onion in a saucepan and cook them over medium heat for about 5 minutes; make sure the onions are quite soft and the beans are well cooked.
3) Place a tortilla over a greased pan and add one-third of the beans mixture over it.
4) Then add some tbsp of salsa over the beans mixture; top it with another tortilla and repeat adding salsa and beans mixture.
5) Top it with cheese and repeat the procedure until you are done with all the ingredients; do make sure there is a lot of salsa and cheese in the assembly.
6) Place the pie pan in the preheated oven and bake for about 20 minutes so that the cheese gets melted.
7) Serve the Mexican casserole in the dinner.
Salsa, beans, onion, and cheese make this casserole certainly an amazing dinner – a treat to the taste buds. The great thing is that the casserole just requires 5 ingredients to get ready and can be prepared in just about half an hour.