- Refried Beans16 Ounces
- Salsa1 Cups
- Flour Tortillas10
- Cheddar Cheese2 Cups
1) Preheat the oven to 190 C/ 375 F. Apply a generous coat of cooking spray over a pie pan (9- inch).
2) Place refried beans in a saucepan and then add diced onions it. Bring the pan over medium heat and cook the mixture for about 5 minutes.
3) Place a tortilla on the bottom of the prepared pie pan.
4) Spread one-third a cup of the bean mixture over the tortilla.
5) Now arrange some tablespoon of salsa over the beans mixture in a layer.
6) Place another flour tortilla over the salsa layer and then add another layer of the beans mixture.
7) Now add cheese over the beans and spread it well. Repeat the procedure with the remaining layers and spread it well over the flour tortillas. Make sure that salsa and cheese is quite abundant at the top of the layer.
8) Place the pan in the preheated oven and bake for about 20 minutes so that the cheese is melted.
9) Serve Mexican casserole as a dinner or lunch.
Mexican Casserole is quite an easy dish to prepare that takes just about half an hour to get ready. Salsa, cheese, beans, onions, and tortillas make it a treat to the taste buds. Most people love to have this casserole as a dinner but I often enjoy it in the lunch.