- Spaghetti Squash1Seeded
- Olive Oil1 Tablespoons
- Green Bell Peppers2Diced
- Garlic2 ClovesChopped
- Canned Black Beans15 Ounces
- Sun Dried Tomatoes1/4 Cups
- Tomato Sauce6 Ounces
- Chicken Bouillon1 cube
- Chili Powder1 Tablespoons
- Garlic Powder1 Tablespoons
- SaltTo Taste
- Cumin1/2 Teaspoons
- Red Pepper Flakes1/2 Teaspoons
- Turkey1 PoundsMinced
1) Prepare the baking oven and flame it up to the 180 degree Celsius mark.
2) Set up the spaghetti squash on a baking sheet with the cut sides facing the sheet.
3) Bake for half an hour in the preheated oven. Tear it up using forks to make it look like noodles.
4) Heat up olive oil in a skillet over moderate flame.
5) Add bell peppers, garlic and onon. Stir fry until the veggies are soft.
6) Add in the minced turkey. Mix and coat well and stir fry for 6 minutes.
7) Stir in tomato sauce and red pepper flakes and add chicken bouillon, garlic powder, chilli powder, salt, cumin and black beans.
8) Mix readily and stir fry the whole thing for 12 minutes.
9) To serve, layer each serving platter with the baked squash. Top with the cooked turkey mixture. Serve!
Even those who are not fans of Mexican foods, would fall in love with this Mexican Spaghetti Squash Recipe . Use whichever veggies you want in this dish, it is that versatile. Kids would love it, so would every other family member. I serve this over boiled rice or boiled pasta. One of the most liked turkey dishes at my place!