- Salt and PepperTo Taste
- Cilantro1 TablespoonsChopped
- Water1/2 Cups
- Garlic Powder1 Teaspoons
- Vegetable Oil1 Teaspoons
- Turkey1 PoundsShredded and Pre cooked
Steps to make Mexican Turkey Recipe:
1) Heat up oil in a skillet over moderate flame.
2) Add the onion to the skillet and stir fry until soft and tender.
3) Add turkey and sprinkle some garlic powder. Stir fry the turkey for a minute.
4) Throw in the tomato, then stir in water. Mix thoroughly over flame.
5) Add cilantro, followed by salt and black pepper. Mix readily and cover the skillet.
6) Leave to cook for about 5 minutes. Ready to serve in tacos or burritos!
A really stunning and awesome way of making use of all the left over turkey at your place, this Mexican Turkey Recipe. This is so very versatile, use it for burritos, tacos or simple and delicious sandwiches! I very fine turkey meal which is super easy and quick to prepare too!