- Light corn syrup1 Cups
- White sugar2/3 Cups
- Butter1/3 Cupsmelted
- Pecans1 Cupschopped
- Milk chocolate chips1/2 Cups
1) Preheat the oven to 175 C or 350 F.
2) Place eggs in a medium bowl and beat well using a fork or a beater.
3) Add sugar, butter, and corn syrup to it and beat well again.
4) Add chocolate pieces and pecan to it.
5) Cover the edges of the pie with an aluminum foil in order to prevent it from over-browning.
6) Pour the filling in a pie shell and place the shell on top of the oven rack.
7) Bake it for about 25 minutes.
8) Remove the aluminum foil and boil for another 25 minutes. Make sure a knife inserted in the pie comes out clean.
9) Chill the pie before serving.
You may serve this delicious Chocolate Pecan Pie with vanilla ice cream or heavy whipping cream.