- Yellow cake mix18 Ounces
- Cream cheese2 Cups
- Confectioners' sugar1 Cups
- Crushed pineapple with juice2 Cups
- Mandarin oranges2 Cups
- Vanilla pudding mix20 Ounces
1) Take a bowl and mix cake mix with the rest of ingredients.
2) Spread over it whip cream cheese, butter, pineapple extracts, mandarin oranges, and sugar and keep the oven ready for baking.
3) Place over the cake pan and keep in oven for baking.
4) Continue baking and meanwhile you can turn the sides of the cake frequently just to be assured that it is properly baked and browned from all sides. This may take almost an hour.
5) When the cake is ready, keep in refrigerator for cooling and top with reserved mandarin orange slices before serving.
As is clear from its name, this cake is too yummy and delicious that no one would love to ignore. This is made of yellow cake mix that is frosted with butter and lots of cream, added with mandarin oranges, and pineapple mixtures that give this cake a refreshing and wonderful taste. It is a unique dessert you must try this weekend for your kids.