- SaltTo Taste
- Black PepperTo Taste
- Pork Chops6
- Wild Rice1 CupsUncooked
- Water1.5 Cups
- Canned Mushrooms8 Ounces
- Chicken Bouillon1 Tablespoons
- Canned Cream of Mushroom Soup11 Ounces
1) Flame the baking oven up to the 180 degree Celsius mark and slightly grease a baking dish.
2) Fry oil in a skillet over high flame.
3) Coat the pork chops with salt and ground black pepper. Fry in the hot oil for a few minutes or until brown.
4) Layer up the washed rice on the bottom of the greased baking dish.
5) Pour in water and then add the mushrooms.
6) Add Chicken bouillon and then top the mixture with the fried pork chops.
7) Pour the cream of mushroom soup over the entire mixture, make sure you cover the whole area.
8) Enclose the dish with aluminium foil and bake for 90 minutes time in the preheated oven. The rice should be tender once done.
This Minnesota Pork Chops Recipe is a real summer time pork treat. One heck of a flavorful and delicious casserole. The mushroom sauce combination with chicken bouillon is according to me, the game changed here. Some stunning flavors, makes for an exquisite pork dish to have with your family!