- Red Bell Pepper1Cut into strips
- Tilapia Fillets6 of 6 ounce each
- Paprika Powder2 Tablespoons
- Chicken Bouillon1 Tablespoons
- Salt and PepperTo Taste
- Cayenne Pepper1 Teaspoons
- Olive Oil1/4 Cups
- Water1 Cups
- Parsley1/4 CupsChopped
Steps to make Moroccan Shabbat Fish Recipe:
1) Preheat the baking oven up to the 100 degree Celsius mark.
2) Layer the bottom of a baking dish with tomatoes and red peppers.
3) Top the vegetables with the Tilapia fillets.
4) Take a bowl and whisk together salt, pepper, cayenne pepper, bouillon, paprika powder, water and olive oil.
5) Top the baking dish Tilapia with the prepare bowl mixture. Sprinkle parsley on top.
6) Enclose the dish in aluminium foil and bake for 60 minutes in the preaheated oven.
This Moroccan Shabbat Fish Recipe was an outstanding fish dish passed on to me by one of my Moroccan mates from high school. Its absolutely brilliant and very flavorful. The juicy texture is one to die for, making this a must try and must have fish meal! Dont miss out on this, try and impress your loved ones!