- Milk2 Cups
- Elbow Macaroni1 1/2 Cups
- Butter1/4 Cups
- Dry Bread Crumbs1/4 Cups
- American Cheese Cubed8 Ounces
- Cheese Food Cubed (Velveeta)8 Ounces
- All-Purpose Flour1 Tablespoons
- Mustard Powder1 Teaspoons
- Ground Black Pepper1 Teaspoons
1) Preheat the oven up to 400 degrees F.
2) Butter a casserole dish.
3) Boil macaroni about 6 minutes into lightly salted water in a saucepan and then drain it.
4) Melt the butter in a separate saucepan over medium heat and mix mustard powder, flour and black pepper until it gets smooth.
5) Add milk and American and Velveeta cheese food and stir until it gets thick
6) Stir the macaroni into the mixture and transfer it to casserole dish.
7) Sprinkle the bread crumbs over the prepared mixture.
8) Cover the dish and bake it about 25 minutes or until sauce gets thick and then serve it.
Mouse’s macaroni and cheese is delicious, full of cheese and easiest to cook for lunch and dinner times. It is very light and healthy meal and your family members and friends will appreciate you after eating it. Cheese, butter, milk and black pepper make this recipe yummy and mouthwatering and over the years it has turned out to be one of the most liked recipes for children. When you prepare and cook it with perfect ingredients, surely it will give you pleasure on lunch or dinner time with your family.