- Pork Spareribs1.5 Pounds
- Ketchup1 Cups
- Cider Vinegar2 Tablespoons
- Lemon Juice2 Tablespoons
- Mustard1 Tablespoons
- Brown Sugar2 Tablespoons
- Salt and PepperTo Taste
Steps to make Mouth Watering Ribs Recipe:
1) Prepare the baking oven up to the 180 degree Celsius mark.
2) Fill a large pot with water and heat up over high flame.
3) Dip the ribs in the hot water and leave to boil for 45 minutes time. Set aside and cut once done.
4) Take a bowl and mix together ketchup, onion, lemon juice, mustard, brown sugar, black pepper and salt.
5) Set the ribs up on a baking dish and top with the prepared bowl sauce.
6) Bake for 45 minutes in the preheated oven. Serve hot!
The name does 100 percent justice to this Mouth Watering Ribs recipe, because the flavors really are mouth watering and brilliant. This is one of the best ribs meals i have had. My wife who doesnt like ribs, loved this. An amazing ribs meal which you must learn if you love having ribs for dinner. Enjoy!