- Rice1 1/4 Cups
- Mushrooms250 Grams
- Garlic3 Cloves
- Celery1 Tablespoonschopped
- Soy Sauce1 Tablespoons
- Oil3 Tablespoons
- Saltto taste
- Black Pepperto taste
1) Rinse the rice well with clean water.
2) Pour water (5 cups) in a pot and a few drops of oil and a pinch of salt.
3) Add rice in the pot and cook the rice well.
4) Transfer the rice to a perforated bowl so that the water is well drained
5) Cover the bowl with a lid and allow the rice to cool.
6) Add oil in a wok and add onion and garlic in it.
7) Fry the ingredients for about 2 minutes on high heat.
8) Add chopped mushrooms and fry for another 6 minutes on high heat so that the edges of mushrooms turn light brown in color.
9) Add celery and fry for another 60 seconds.
10) Add salt, soy sauce, and black pepper.
11) Stir well; add rice to the mixture, and fry for another 30 seconds.
12) Garnish the rice with celery or green onion and serve it with any of your favorite sauces.
Mushroom Fried Rice is a Chinese recipe which is quite popular in other parts of well. You can cook the rice very easily and in just about half an hour. Celery sticks give it a great taste but you can also use cilantro instead of celery. When I cooked these in my kitchen, I found them to be better than the one sold in the market due to its texture, aroma, and above all, taste. Try using naturally fermented soy sauce that gives it a unique taste.