- Vegetable Stock5 Cups
- Fresh Mushrooms1 1/2 CupsSliced
- Rice1 Cups
- Whole Milk1 Cups
- Grated Parmesan Cheese1 Cups
- Heavy Cream1/4 Cups
- Olive Oil1 Tablespoons
- Fresh Parsley1 TeaspoonsMinced
- Celery1 TeaspoonsMinced
- Butter1 Teaspoons
- Salt & PepperAs Per Taste
1) Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil over medium heat in a large skillet or wok. Sauté onions and crushed garlic in the oil until tender onions are soft.
2) When garlic turned lightly brown, remove it and stir in minced celery, salt, pepper and fresh parsley. Add mushrooms when celery is tender.
3) Cook mushrooms on low heat until tender.
4) Pour heavy cream and milk into skillet and then stir in rice. Simmer on medium heat and stir in 5 cups of vegetable stock one by one and cook until absorbed.
5) Stir in Parmesan cheese and butter once rice cooking is finished and serve hot.
Cream, milk, vegetable broth and lots of fresh vegetables prepare delicious Mushroom Risotto recipe. Those who don't like veggie will love this yummy rice recipe. You can serve it as side dish as well as main dish if there are vegetarians at dining table.