- Turkey1 PoundsMinced
- Canned Mushrooms4 Ounces
- Beef Stew Seasoning1.5 Ounces
- Olive Oil1/4 Cups
Steps to make Mushroom Turkey Patties Recipe:
1) Take a bowl and mix together beef stew seasoning, eggs and mushrooms.
2) Add turkey to the bowl and mix thoroughly using your hands.
3) Form patty shapes out of the mixture and set aside.
4) Heat up oil in a skillet over moderate flame and fry the patties in it.
Note: Fry for a total of 20 minutes, giving 10-12 minutes to either side.
Making these Mushroom Turkey Patties Recipe is such fun and is a brilliant way to use all your left over turkey. Super versatile and can be used in so many things! Sandwiches, burgers or simply as kebabs with your favorite dip sauce. You may also make mushroom sauce and top over these patties!