- Olive Oil1/4 Cups
- Beef Stew Seasoning1.5 Ounces
- Mushrooms4 OuncesDiced
- Turkey1 PoundsMinced
1) Take a bowl and mix together beef stew seasoning, eggs and mushrooms.
2) Add in the turkey and mix all ingredients thoroughly together.
3) Using both your hands, mix readily and form pattie shapes out of the mixture.
4) Heat up oil in a skillet over moderate flame.
5) Fry the prepared patties in the hot oil for a total of 25 minutes, giving 12 minutes to either side.
I love making these Mushroom Turkey Patties Recipe. Not only are they super quick and simple to make, they can also be used with just about any meal! Whether served as an appetizer or in a main course meal, these patties are sure to rock. I like serving them inside hamburger buns or with fried rice.