- Mayonnaise1/2 Cups
- Sour Cream1/2 Cups
- Cream Cheese1 Cups
- Black Pepper Powder1/2 Teaspoons
- Tomato Salsa1/2 Cups
- Green Onions1/2 Cupsfinely chopped
- Cheddar Cheese1 Cupsshredded
- Tomatoes1/2 Cupschopped
- Jalapeños1/4 Cupssliced
- Olives1/4 Cups
1) Place mayonnaise, cream cheese, sour cream, and black pepper powder in a bowl and mix the ingredients well using a hand mixer.
2) Transfer the mixture in a baking dish and spread it like a bottom layer.
3) Chop tomatoes and green onions into small pieces and spread them over the layer.
4) Spread salsa on the chopped vegetables.
5) Use olives, jalapenos, and cheddar cheese to top the layer.
6) Use a plastic wrap or aluminum foil to cover the dish and refrigerate the dish for about 60 minutes before you intend to serve it.
A perfect dip to serve with tortilla chips, Nacho Dip is a creamy and delicious sauce which features a couple of healthy ingredients such as olives, green onions, and tomatoes. You can use any type of salsa in the recipe and increase its amount if you want to give it a tangy touch. Use green olives, green bell pepper, and red pepper to garnish the dip.