- Chicken Broth2/3 Cups
- Oyster Sauce1 Tablespoons
- Soy Sauce1.5 Tablespoons
- White Sugar1.5 Teaspoons
- Peanut Oil3 Tablespoons
- Curry Powderr1.5 Teaspoons
- Ginger Root1 TeaspoonsChopped
- Red Bell Pepper1Diced
- Red Onion1Chopped
- Green Onions4Chopped
- Frozen Cocktail Shrimp12 Ounces
- Frozen Baby Peas1.5 Cups
- Rice Noodles4 Ounces
Steps to make Noodle Curry Shrimp Recipe:
1) Take a bowl and mix together sugar, soy sauce, oyster sauce and chicken broth.
2) Take a skillet and heat up oil in it over moderate high flame.
3) Add ginger, garlic and curry powder. Stir fry for half a minute.
4) Add the scallions, peppers and onions. Stir fry for 4 minutes or so.
5) Add the chicken stock mixture. Mix and distribute throughout. Boil over high flame.
6) Throw in the peas and shrimp. Toss well and heat through well.
7) Add in the noodles. Mix and toss thoroughly. Serve hot!
Noodle Curry Shrimp Recipe is one of my favorite pasta seafood meals for many reasons! Firstly, it is a one pot meal which means just one skillet and your dinner is ready! Secondly, it is super delicious with amazing Asian flavors which are always a hit with seafood dishes! Enjoy!