- Butter3/4 Cups
- White Sugar3/4 Cups
- Brown Sugar3/4 Cups
- Vanilla Extract1 Teaspoons
- All Purpose Flour1 1/4 Cups
- Baking Soda1 Teaspoons
- Cinnamon1/2 Teaspoons
- Salt1/2 Teaspoons
- Rolled Oats3 Cups
- Butterscotch chips1 2/3 Cups
1) Preheat the oven to 190 C/ 375 F.
2) Place butter in a large-sized bowl and add brown sugar and white sugar in it. Beat well.
3) Then add vanilla extract and eggs in the bowl and beat everything well.
4) Mix flour with salt, baking soda, and cinnamon in a bowl and then add this mixture slowly to the butter mixture. Mix well so that everything is quite smooth.
5) Add the oats in the bowl and mix well.
6) Then add butterscotch chips in the bowl and give it another stir.
7) Now transfer the batter over a cookie sheet in the form of dough balls.
8) Place the cookie sheet in the preheated oven and bake for about 10 minutes so that the edges of the cookies are quite browned.
9) Serve the oatmeal butterscotch cookies along a cup of chilled milk.
Are you looking for some exciting cookies? Then you must try preparing oatmeal butterscotch cookies and serve these cookies along a cup of tea. Mesmerizing in taste, these cookies are sure to please the taste buds of all the food lovers. The great thing is that you can come up with these amazing cookies in less than half an hour.