- Butter1 Cups
- Packed Brown Sugar1 Cups
- White Sugar1 Cups
- Vanilla Extract1 Teaspoons
- Quick Cooking Oats2 Cups
- All Purpose Flour2 Cups
- Baking Soda1 Teaspoons
- Baking Powder1 Teaspoons
- Salt1 Teaspoons
- Raisins1 Cups
- Dried cranberries1 Cups
1) Preheat the oven to 175 C/ 350 F.
2) Place softened butter in a bowl and add vanilla, eggs, and add brown sugar and white sugar in it. Beat well for about 5 minutes.
3) Place oats in another bowl and add salt, flour, baking powder, baking soda in it. Mix well.
4) Now transfer the oats mixture to the butter mixture, one cup at a time.
5) Add craisins and raisins in the bowl and mix well.
6) Generously grease cookie sheets with butter, olive oil, or cooking spray.
7) Transfer the batter over greased cookie sheets using a spoon (spoonfuls).
8) Place the greased cookie sheets in the preheated oven and bake for about 14 minutes so that the cookies are well baked.
9) Serve the oatmeal Craisin cookies as desired.
Cookies are great to have for any festive occasion – Oatmeal Craisin cookies are one of those cookies that have always captivated the attention of the guests. Raisins give it the touch you have always looked for. Get to prepare these amazing cookies in just about half an hour or so.