- Butter1/2 Cups
- White Sugar3/4 Cups
- Brown Sugar1/4 Cups
- Vanilla Extract1/2 Teaspoons
- Self-rising Flour3/4 Cups
- Baking soda1/2 Teaspoons
- Cinnamon1/2 Teaspoonsground
- Salt1/4 Teaspoons
- Quick cooking oats1 1/2 Cups
- Raisins1 Cups
1) Preheat the oven to 190 C/ 375 F and then generously grease a baking pan (9 x13).
2) Place butter in a bowl and add white sugar and brown sugar in it. Mix well until the mixture is quite smooth.
3) Break open the egg in a small cup and beat it well.
4) Then add the beaten egg and vanilla extract in the bowl and mix well.
5) Place both the flours in a bowl and add salt and cinnamon in it; do mix well.
6) Now add the flour mixture to the butter mixture and stir well.
7) Add raisins and oats in the mixture and again mix well.
8) Transfer the batter over the greased pan and place the pan in the preheated oven; bake for about 12 minutes so that the edges turn brown in color.
9) Cut the baked assembly into bars and then cut them into bars.
10) Serve the oatmeal raisin cookies as desired.
Oatmeal Raisin cookies are a perfect combination of some delicious ingredients such as butter, brown sugar, white sugar, and egg. Cinnamon is what makes it so special. You can also add chocolate chips or candy chips instead of raisins if you don’t like them. Just spend about 25 minutes in the kitchen to come up with these healthy and delicious cookies.