- Butter1 Cups
- Brown Sugar1 Cups
- White Sugar1/2 Cups
- Vanilla Extract1 Teaspoons
- All Purpose Flour1 1/2 Cups
- Baking Soda1 Teaspoons
- Cinnamon1 Teaspoons
- Rolled Oats3 Cups
- Raisins1 Cups
- Crushed toffee candy1 Cups
1) Generously grease cookie sheets with butter or cooking spray and then preheat the oven to 175 C/ 350 F.
2) Place butter in a large bowl and add white sugar and brown sugar in it. Mix well.
3) Add eggs, one after the other, and then add vanilla extract in the bowl.
4) Place flour in a bowl and add cinnamon and baking soda in it. Mix well and this mixture in the butter mixture.
5) Add toffee bits and oatmeal in the bowl and mix well.
6) Drop the batter over the prepared cookie sheets using rounded spoonfuls.
7) Place the cookie sheets in the preheated oven and bake for about 10 minutes.
8) Let the cookies cool down over the cookie sheet for about 5 minutes; then transfer the cookies over a wire rack and let them cool completely.
9) Serve the oatmeal raisin toffee cookies as desired.
Oatmeal Raisin toffee cookies are great to have for any of your favorite occasion – not only they taste great, but the aroma is great too. Seem much like the traditional cookies but the taste is certainly unconventional. Spend about 25 minutes in the kitchen to come up with these amazing cookies.