- Quick Cooking Oats1/2 Cups
- Water2 Cups
- Milk1 Cups
- Sugar2 Tablespoonsor to taste
1) Place the oats in a pan and add 2 cups of water in it.
2) Add a cup of milk in it.
3) Adjust the consistency of the mixture by adding more water and milk.
4) Add two tablespoon of sugar or adjust it according to taste.
5) Mix well and bring the pan over medium heat.
6) Mix well again and allow the mixture to heat.
7) Cook for about 6 minutes so that the mixture becomes thick.
8) Add chopped dry fruits, allow the porridge to cool down completely, and serve the oats porridge.
Making oats porridge doesn’t consume much time as you can cook this healthy breakfast in less than minutes. I didn’t like to eat this as a breakfast but later on I developed its taste. If you are making this porridge for kids, you need to powder the oats before cooking and skip adding dry fruits in the recipe. Instead of nuts, you can try adding apple puree or mango puree.