- Olive Oil4 Teaspoons
- Sour Cream6 Tablespoons
- Cheddar Cheese4 OuncesShredded
- Mushrooms2 CupsSliced
- Salsa16 Ounces
- White Rice2 CupsPre Cooked
- Chicken Breast Halves8 OuncesDiced
1) Heat up oil in a skillet over moderate flame and saute mushrooms.
2) Mix together rice, chicken, salsa, cheese, sour cream and sauted mushrooms in a large bowl. Mix well.
3) Set up the mixture in a slightly buttered casserole dish.
4) Bake for half an hour in a preheated oven at 180 degree Celsius. Serve when bubbly!
It is what the name tells you. Oh So Good Chicken Recipe brings to you probably the simplest, easiest and yet, most tasty chicken casserole dish ever. Ready in just 40 minutes in 4 easy steps. The sour cream and cheese flavors make a deadly combination with the baked chicken. Must try!