- Macaroni2 Cups
- Drained Tuna6 Ounces
- Mayonnaise1 1/2 Cups
- Celery2 StalksChopped
- Green Bell Pepper1Chopped
- Garlic Powder2 Tablespoons
- Prepared Mustard2 Tablespoons
- Ground Black PepperFor Taste
- SaltFor Taste
1) In a large pot of boiled water cook macaroni for 8 to 10 minutes until tender and wash under cold water and then drain properly.
2) In a large bowl, mix together tuna, mayonnaise, chopped celery, green bell pepper, onion, mustard, garlic powder, black pepper and salt.
3) Add pasta in mixture and toss to coat well and serve.
Celery and green bell pepper add great crunch to yummy but simple Old Fashioned Macaroni Salad and you don’t need to spend much time in preparation. The recipe has become a traditional dish for dinner parties and you won’t find any major change in it. Children will absolutely love it and it may become a staple recipe for your family.