- Italian sausage1 Pounds
- Olive oil6 Teaspoons
- Garlic2 Cloves
- Tomato sauce7 Ounces
- Salt and pepper2 Tablespoons
- Green olives1 Cups
- French bread1
- Mozzarella cheese2 Cups
1) Saute sausages in olive oil till these turn to brown. Remove excessive oil from it.
2) Take olive oil, onions, garlic, and stir till onions become tender. Sprinkle tomato sauce, salt, pepper and red pepper.
3) Spread this mixture over pizza dough, and keep in oven for about 20 minutes.
4) Don’t forget to top pizza dough with cheese so that it melts and gives your appetizer a yummy taste.
It is common everywhere to prepare onion and sausage pizza, but this one has been added with extra cheese, mushrooms, pepperonis, and chopped green or red bell peppers. The pizza can be served with a delicious homemade salad containing fresh green vegetables. It serves six to eight individuals. You can even serve it with toasted French bread.