- Chicken Leg Quarters2
- Olive Oil1 Tablespoons
- Garlic4 GallonsMinced
- Chicken Stock1.5 Cups
- Balsamic Vinegar1/2 Cups
- Sun Dried Tomatoes1/2 Cups
- SaltTo Taste
- Black PepperTo Taste
1) Prepare your oven prior to the baking process to be conducted later in this Recipe. Flame your oven to the 180 degree Celsius mark.
2) Heat up oil in a skillet over moderate flame.
3) Stir fry onion and allow it to brown over low flame. Prevent it from sticking to the skillet.
4) Once the onion has seemed to blended with the oil, add in garlic and saute for a couple minutes.
5) Turn the flame to moderate once again and add the chicken leg quarters. Fry, turn and flip regularly and brown evenly on all sides.
6) Once done, transfer the whole mixture to a baking dish. Our mixture is already moist, hence their is no need to grease the baking dish.
7) In the skillet in which the chicken was fried, add vinegar and chicken stock. Stir well and leave to boil.
8) Top the baking dish contents with the mixture prepared in the previous step. Then top with tomatoes.
9) Bake for 18 minutes in the preheated oven. The chicken should be super tender once done. Serve hot!
This Onion Chicken in Balsamic Sauce Recipe is an absolutely amazing dish to serve over your favorite rice or boiled pasta. The sauce is just simple stunning and would leave you craving for more once you're done finishing your meal. If you are not a huge fan of chicken leg, use boneless breast meat. Both would do!