- Red Chili Powder1/4 Teaspoons
- Lemon Juice1 Teaspoons
- Coriander Leaves1 Tablespoonschopped
- Black Saltto taste
1) Cut a large onion into thin rings.
2) Chop coriander leaves finely.
3) Place the onion rings in a bowl and add red chili powder, a teaspoon of lemon juice, chopped leaves of coriander, and black salt.
4) Now mix everything well with your hands and adjust the amount of spices, salt, and lemon juice according to taste.
5) Once mixed well, serve the salad immediately.
Onion Ring Salad can be prepared in just about 5 minutes and is served at various Indian restaurants. I serve this salad as an appetizer in parties or as a light and healthy snack. Lemon juice and red chili powder add a great spicy touch to the salad, but you can also add vinegar instead of lemon juice. Serve the salad readily while it is fresh.