- Black PepperTo Taste
- Onion Rings1 Onion
- Salmon Fillet1 Pounds
Steps to make Onion Salmon Recipe:
1) Prepare the grill and heat it up to moderate.
2) Slightly grease the grill grate too.
3) Layer a sheet of aluminium foil on a surface and place the salmon on it.
4) Top the salmon with onion rings and black pepper. Enclose in a foil.
5) Place the wrapped salmon on the hot grate. Grill for 15 minutes. Serve!
One of the simplest fish meals in the world, this Onion Salmon Recipe. But its simplicity just does not take away the fact that it is a very healthy and delicious dish to have. Sometimes the simplest of recipes bring out the best of food on the table. Amazing salmon! Enjoy and happy cooking!