- Olive oil2 Teaspoons
- Pancetta10 Slices
- Shredded mozzarella cheese2 Cups
- Fennel seed2 Teaspoons
- Pizza crust1
1) Heat oven at 470 degrees F.
2) Mix onions with pancetta, add peppers, salt, and garlic to it. Keep on cooking and stirring till the onions turn to a caramelized form.
3) Spread it over pizza dough, and top with mozzarella cheese. Don’t forget brushing your pizza with olive oil, and again spread over it some mushrooms and olives that is optional.
4) Bake in the oven till the cheese melts and pizza dough turns to brown.
Here you can add caramelized or non caramelized onions to your pizza. Mixture of onions with Brussels sprouts and pancetta gives this pizza a unique and wonderful taste. One pizza crust can serve four individuals easily. So, if friends are arriving, make this pizza at home as it doesn’t take much time.