- Hoagie Buns2
- Mayonnaise2 Tablespoons
- Ground Mustard2 Teaspoons
- Red Onion1/2Sliced
- Provolone Cheese4 slices
- Salt and Ground Black PepperTo Taste
- Deli Roast Beef1 PoundsSliced
1) Prepare the baking oven’s broiler. Flame it up prior to the broiling process.
2) Split the hoagie buns in half. Heat up a skillet over high heat and toast both sides of each half for a few seconds.
3) Transfer the toasted hoagie halves on a baking sheet.
4) Spread mustard sauce and mayonnaise on each half.
5) Top with tomato, red onion, roast beef and sprinkle salt and pepper to taste.
6) Top with lots or provolone cheese, making sure the cheese covers the whole sandwich.
7) Broil for about 5 minutes time. Be careful not to burn, as the process is going to be quick.
This Open Faced Broiled Beef Sandwich Recipe has a stunning texture and amazing flavors that blow my mind every time i have it. This technique superb, use any meat of your choice from ham to turkey to chicken! The cheese topping is necessary to keep the whole thing together, so make sure you use lots of cheese to cover it up!