- Cold Milk1 Cups
- Oranges2peeled and segmented
- Sugar1/4 Cups
- Salt1 Pinch
- Vanilla Yogurt8 Ounces
- Ice Cubes4
1) Pour milk in a blender and add sugar in it. Blend the mixture on high speed for about a minute.
2) Add salt, banana chunks, yogurt, and oranges in the blender and blend again for about a minute.
3) Place a couple of ice cubes in each of the serving glasses and pour the drink over them.
4) Serve orange and banana smoothie in breakfast.
Sometimes, I am not in a mood to have a wholesome breakfast and this is the reason I shift to drinks on such occasions. Milk, oranges, and banana, are combined in this drink to give you a great energy punch. I added vanilla yogurt in the recipe but you can also alternate it with plain yogurt or any other fruit yogurt.