- All-Purpose Flour1 1/2 Cups
- Dried Cranberries1 Cups
- Packed Brown Sugar1/2 Cups
- White Sugar1/2 Cups
- Softened Butter1/4 Cups
- Orange Juice3 Tablespoons
- Grated Orange Zest1 Teaspoons
- Orange Extract1/2 Teaspoons
- Baking Powder1/2 Teaspoons
- Baking Soda1/4 Cups
- Salt1/4 Teaspoons
1) Preheat the oven up to 190 Degrees C (375 Degrees F) and grease the cookie sheets lightly.
2) Cream together the butter, white sugar and brown sugar in a medium bowl. Stir in orange zest, orange extract and orange juice.
3) Mix salt, all-purpose flour, baking soda and baking powder in separate bowl and stir into the orange mixture.
4) Stir dried cranberries into mixture and on prepared cooking sheet, drop cookie dough by heaping teaspoonfuls.
5) Bake the cookies in preheated oven for 10 to 12 minutes until edges turn brown.
6) Let the baked cookies cool on sheet for 5 minutes and place on wire rack to cool completely and serve Orange Cranberry Drops.
Orange juice, orange extract, orange zest, dried cranberries and butter will make chewy texture and tasty Orange Cranberry Drops cookies. Topping these cookies with an orange glaze adds more flavors and makes them sweeter and yummy. If you want more cookies then you can double the recipe.