- Swordfish Steaks1.5 Pounds
- Orange Juice1/2 Cups
- Ginger1 TablespoonsGrated
- Sesame Oil2 Teaspoons
- Soy Sauce2 Tablespoons
- Cornstarch1 Tablespoons
- Water for cornstarch2 Tablespoons
Steps to make Orange Glazed Swordfish Recipe:
1) Take a large bowl and whisk together soy sauce, sesame oil, ginger and orange juice.
2) Add swordfish and marinade for half an hour.
3) Prepare the grill and slightly grease the rack. Set the rack at about 6 inch from the flame source.
4) Grill the marinated sword for 8 minutes on either side.
5) Take a bowl and mix together water and cornstarch.
6) Add the remaining marinade to a non stick skillet and bring to a boil.
7) Pour in the cornstarch mixture. Stir thoroughly until heated through and creamy.
8) Serve the cooked sauce with the grilled swordfish.
Orange Glazed Swordfish recipe features Some stunning flavors which you are sure to have never had before. Super tangy and super delicious! Now moving on to how easy the recipe is, well youd be shocked because the preparation time is just 10 minutes! That too for a recipe this good! Amazing isnt it?