- Canned Tuna12 OuncesFlaked
- Sour Cream1 Tablespoons
- Mustard1/2 Tablespoons
- Sweet Pickle Relish1.5 Tablespoons
- Orange Juice2 Tablespoons
- Garlic SaltTo Taste
- Black PepperTo Taste
- Onion PowderTo Taste
1) Take a bowl and whisk together orange juice, mustard and sour cream.
2) In another bowl toss together pecans and tuna.
3) Sprinkle salt and pepper to taste, followed by onion powder.
4) Pour the mixture from Step 1 into the tuna bowl. Toss and coat thoroughly.
5) Refrigerate the salad for several hours before serving!
A very nice, light and flavorful tune dish, this Orange Pecan Tuna Salad Recipe. The pecans give the salad that crunchy feeling and the orange, that sweet flavor. No mayo involved, which makes this a healthy salad dish. Serve simply as a salad or as a filling for your burritos or sandwiches.