- Butter1/4 Cups
- Lemon Juice1/4 Cups
- Worcestershire Sauce2 Tablespoons
- Soy Sauce2 Tablespoons
- Oregano2 Teaspoons
- Garlic Powder1 Teaspoons
- Chicken Breast Halves6Boneless
1) Set up your oven prior to the preparation process. Flame it up to the 185 degree Celsius mark.
2) Take a bowl and mix in lime juice, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce and maragarine. Whisk well together.
3) Season with oregano and garlic powder. Mix thoroughly!
4) Set up the chicken in a baking dish. The dish may or may not be greased.
5) Top the chicken with the mixture prepard in Steps 2 and 3.
6) Bake for 15 minutes time in the preheated oven. The juices should have dried by now.
7) Top with more of the mixture and bake for 15 minutes more. Serve hot!
Being a pizza lover since birth, I am a huge fan of oregano flavors and oregano dishes. As a result, this Oregano Chicken Recipe is one of my favorites to have. The flavors might not be salty or spicy, but that is what makes this dish special. Have this if you are looking for something different and unique in chicken dishes.