- Chicken Breasts6skinless, boneless
- Cheese and garlic dry salad dressing mix1 Ounces
- All Purpose Flour2 Tablespoons
- Salt1/4 Teaspoons
- Butter1/4 Cups
- Lemon Juice1 Tablespoons
1) Preheat the oven to 175 C/ 350 F.
2) Generously grease a baking dish (9 x 13) with butter or cooking spray.
3) Place the chicken pieces in the prepared baking dish.
4) Place the flour in another bowl and add dry salad dressing mix, butter, lemon juice, and salt in it; mix well so that the mixture is quite smooth.
5) Now brush the mixture over the chicken breast pieces evenly.
6) Place the baking dish in the preheated oven and bake for about an hour so that the chicken pieces are quite well cooked.
7) Now apply the flour mixture over the chicken breasts evenly.
8) Place the prepared baking dish in the preheated oven and bake for about an hour so that the chicken pieces are well cooked.
9) Serve the herb chicken along bread or rice; don’t forget to add a sauce along the chicken.
I was able to enjoy herb chicken at one of the corporate dinners; the taste was so amazing that I fell in love with it straightaway. Everybody in my family loves to have this perfect chicken .Not only great in taste, but the recipe also loads you with bundles of nutrition. The recipe doesn’t take that much of time, so you don’t need to spend a lot of time for dinner.