Oven BBQ Chicken Drumsticks Recipe
1) Preheat the oven to 200 C/ 400 F and then place the drumsticks in a baking dish.
2) Pour water in a bowl and add chili powder, ketchup, mustard, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, brown sugar, salt, and butter in it; Mix well so that the mixture is quite smooth.
3) Now add the butter mixture over the drumsticks and cover the dish with a sheet of aluminum foil.
4) Place the baking dish in the preheated oven and bake for about an hour so that the chicken is not pink anymore and the juices are quite clear; do turn over the chicken when you are halfway done in the baking process.
5) Insert an instant-read thermometer in the chicken (near the bone) and make sure the temperature is 74 C/ 165 F.
6) Serve the Oven BBQ Chicken Drumsticks with rice or bread; do accompany it with a dipping sauce and a veggie salad.
Oven BBQ Chicken Drumsticks are one of those chicken recipes that are quite popular in my social circle. Most people love to serve these drumsticks over hot rice, but they can also be served with bread. To make sure that the sauce is quite thick, I would suggest you to cook the chicken for about 15 minutes. Another great serving idea is to pair it up with mashed potatoes; then add some chicken sauce over the potatoes. You can execute this amazing recipe in just about an hour or so.