- Chicken thighs8
- Saltto taste
- Pepperto taste
- Oyster sauce10 OuncesFl. Oz.
- Garlic2 Teaspoons
- White Sugar3/4 Cups
- Water1/4 Cups
1) Preheat the oven to 200 C/ 400 F.
2) Generously grease a baking dish (9 x 13) with butter or cooking spray.
3) Place all the chicken thighs in the baking dish.
4) Sprinkle some salt and pepper over the chicken.
5) Place the baking dish in the preheated oven and bake for 25 minutes or until the chicken thighs are well baked.
6) Place oyster sauce in a bowl and add water, garlic, and sugar in it. Mix well so that the mixture is quite smooth.
7) Taste the sauce and add more sugar (according to taste) if it’s not that sweet.
8) Pour the oyster sauce mixture over the baked chicken.
9) Place the baking sheet again in the preheated oven and bake for 20 minutes so that the juices are clear and the chicken is well baked.
10) Serve the oyster sauce chicken with rice and a vegetable salad.
There are a lot of baked chicken recipes all over the world that entice the taste buds of the food lovers. One such recipe is oyster sauce chicken. Sweet and spicy, this baked chicken recipe is great to have for corporate dinners too. Garlic, white sugar, and oyster sauce are combined in the recipe to give you the taste you have always desired for. Spend about an hour in the kitchen and you will end up making this delicious chicken. Serve the chicken with white rice and a vegetable salad and enjoy a perfect afternoon.